05 janeiro 2010

Equívocos globais dos dias que correm...

I was so depressed last night thinking about the economy, government, healthcare, real estate prices, the stock market, the federal deficit, Iraq, Afghanistan, global warming, my savings, Social Security, credit card debt........I called the Suicide Hotline.. ... I reached a call center in Pakistan .....told them I was suicidal. They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck!!!!!

(com uma palavra de agradecimento à maf, autora do envio matinal)

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Senti a sua falta, maf! Está giríssimo! pcp

Philip disse...

Very funny. Twisted but funny... I don't wish to depress you further but, due to the present economic climate the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off! po

Luísa A. disse...

Meu caro João, estou mais numa de chorar do que de rir, porque não me surpreenderia que algum do recrutamento passasse por aí. Alguém (que li há muitos anos e já não consigo, por isso, identificar), pedia a Deus que nos livrasse dos «idealistas» e eu peço-Lhe que nos livre também dos «desesperados» (livrar no sentido de restituir à sanidade, claro). :-)

Acerca de mim

Arquivo do blogue