11 julho 2012

Ponto de Vírgula

“Mrs. Bates, let me propose your venturing on one of these eggs. An egg boiled very soft is not unwholesome. Serle understands boiling an egg better than anybody. I would not recommend an egg boiled by anyone else – but you need not be afraid, they are very small, you see – one of our small eggs will not hurt you. Miss Bates, let Emma help you to alittle bit of tart – a very little bit. Ours are all apple-tarts. You need not be afraid of unwholesome preserves here. I do not advise the custard. Mrs. Goddard, what say you to half a glass of wine? A small half-glass, put into a tumbler of water? I do not think it could disagree with you.”


in  Emma, Jane Austen



Lime Cheesecake

500g mascarpone cheese (much smoother than ricotta);
40g icing sugar;
50g butter;

The juice and grated zest (skin) of 4 limes, all mixed together, on a base of a packet of crushed ginger biscuits; add sliced kiwi fruit on top for decoration. 

Nota: receita simpaticamente fornecida por PO (recipe kindly provided by PO)

MFM

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Dear MFM, I was reading down your text, and was thinking 'That recipe looks familiar', and then...ha ha what a surprise! I don't recall giving my recipe, but it is indeed kindly offered. One small detail: the butter should be melted before mixing in. Oh, and the finished cheesecake should be refrigerated for maybe a minimum of two hours. Best wishes, PO

Anónimo disse...

Dear PO, you gave me your recipe in a comment months ago, when I posted a recipe of a strawberry cheesecake. Then, I told you I would use it for a Summer post! And now here it is! Best wishes, MFM.

PS- thank you again for your recipe!

Acerca de mim

Arquivo do blogue