10 janeiro 2013

Deixa-me rir...

Caros Audiophiles, it seems to me that the start of a New Year requires an introduction to new artists who are beginning to make big waves in the musical ocean. Here are, by coincidence, two duos, one male and one female.

Firstly, First Aid Kit are two Swedish sisters who are influenced by the raw and natural lyrics of contemporary American alternative nu-folk but with tunes that to me sound more pop. I have been listening a lot recently to their new first CD The Lion's Roar.



Secondly, I discovered The Milk Carton Kids very recently on a late-night radio show. They sounded perfect for a quiet evening or around a camp fire. They play old guitars from the 1950s to help create a more nostalgic classic folk sound reminding of, for example, early Simon & Garfunkel.




Hope you enjoy.
 
A proxima.
 
PO

2 comentários:

ALA disse...

Like this softness, lightness and ingenuity.
Good, Po.
I really enjoyed it.

Anónimo disse...

Always attentive, always up-to-date! xxx pcp

Acerca de mim

Arquivo do blogue